Friday, April 13, 2012

Just To Let You Know Why I Write RPC Stories

Hello everyone!

I would like to explain about my RPCs. I wanted to make very unique Naruto RPCs, who didn't wear the usual ninja shoes but wore converse and vans and who weren't very interested in being ninjas at all. I feel that the Naruto series has a lot of room for artistic interpretation and I'd like to explore that a little bit. I like that in the series, pretty much anything is fair game, which is why I have made slutty RPCs who, later, you will read about how much trouble they get into for the sex that they have. I wish to explore the artict leniency through stories just to see how much the Naruto creators leave open to interpretation. I hope that you will join me on this artistic journey and maybe even explore a little yourself!

Love,

Clover Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment