Friday, April 20, 2012

Heart Of Gold Ch 6: This Is The End

No picture this time! Sorry folks.


            I sat outside waiting for the news on him. Tobi started dancing around like an idiot and going off about his Deidara-sempaii. I wasn't in the mood for his good mood and spazz attitude but in a way it was calming. I didn’t know why I cared so much. Deidara did call me ugly and said in liked me in the same breath…

            I saw Kakozu come out. I immediately stood up. “How is he?” I asked in a rush. “Good, he wants to see you.” Kakozu motioned to the door, I nodded and I went into the room, I ran to his side and held his hand.

            “Are you okay?” I asked him worry was clear on my face. He nodded, he seemed in a trance, he was just staring off in space. “What’s wrong?” I asked. He turned to face me, he didn’t say anything his lips just crashed onto mine, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

            That began our relationship. I knew I wasn’t pretty, he told me that every so often but that’s okay, I figured this was as good as life was going to get for me. I always thought I was a good person, I just always got the short end of the stick. “Bad things happen to good people” applies here.

            Turns out my little one-night-stand with Hidan ended up making a permanent mark. I was pregnant. Deidara knew it wasn’t his but that didn’t stop him for taking me as his wife.

            We both never loved each other, he never said “I love you” to me once and neither did I. We hardly ever talked and we had nothing in common.

            The day came when Hidan came knocking on my door, after the Akatsuki organizations had fallen apart. He said he really did love me and that he wanted his son and us to live a happy life under the watchful eye of Jashin. I had to turn him down, I was married and I wasn’t about to leave the man who helped me through the rough times. And with the sour taste in his mouth of rejection Hidan left, I never saw or heard from him again.

            Later on the future Deidara was killed. I was devastated but mostly for my son. My son grew up fatherless and sadistic, just like his true father. My son had also taken up the worshiping of Jashin, just like his real father. And when my time came I died peacefully in my sleep. I was possibly the only member of the Akatsuki to go to heaven, I never saw any of the others there.

            Looking back on my life, I realize I could’ve changed it. I could’ve chosen death over joining and I could’ve prevented myself from being used by Hidan. But Hidan also gave me my son whom I love.

            My life didn’t turn out the best but I made the best out of it. I love my son and that’s all that matters.

            And so concludes my story, thanks for listening.

           

            Love,

           

            Amaya.



THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment