Friday, April 20, 2012

Heart Of Gold Ch 4: Just A Song And A Filler


This is based off of Thriving Ivory’s “Flowers For A Ghost”



You disappear with all your good intentions



I lie in bed thinking of Hidan and last night. How could I be so stupid? I scolded myself. I haven’t gotten out of bed for about four days. I’m beginning to smell but that’s okay. I don’t want to get up.



And all I am is all I could not mention



I bit my lip as his words echoed through my head,

You don’t mean a thing to me. He had said.

You were just a fling. I could feel my heart begin to stop.

Jashin wouldn’t want me to be near you and I don’t want me near you. God, I think I’m going to die!

Jashin would want me to have a prettier girl than you. Hear that sound? It’s the sound of my heart breaking. I could feel my heart practically stop, I felt my breathing stop too. Just a fling. I told myself over and over again. He meant so much to me, but I meant so little to him.



Like who will bring me flowers when it's over



I wonder what my mother would tell me in a situation like this…





And who will give me comfort when it's cold



She’d tell me that I’m stupid to be used then immediately comfort me. I could use her kind words right now. But I left her when I was forced to join the Akatsuki. I left my whole entire family for this god dammed organization. I left my whole entire family for heartbreak, part of me said.



He took a plane to somewhere out in space



I wonder where he is now… I wonder if all the other members know already… No one has bothered me for days. Maybe they just don’t care. I wonder if he ever thinks of me.



To start a life and maybe change the world



I wonder who he’s killed so far… I wonder if he’s found someone new.



See I never meant for you to have to crawl



Did he mean what he said?



No I never meant to let you go at all



I just wanted him to stay with me. All I wanted was you, a voice echoed through my head.



Don't ever say goodbye



I frequently think about how it could’ve ended up different between us… I could’ve been more than a one night stand if I looked better and I was more appealing.



See my head aches from all this thinkin'



I think so hard some days that it just gives me a migraine. It wasn’t the matter; it was the principle of the matter. But for him I was “just another fling”.



Wonder what you do and where it is you stay



Are the other members carrying on their missions? I wonder if I’m supposed to go on some… Do people know where I am? Or do they just assume that when I’m out and about they don’t see me. I’m in my room. Waiting to die. Just if you were wondering, I thought.



I'm only human



I feel strength inside me come. I start to get up.


I'm only human



I swing my legs over my bed and begin to walk for the first time in four days.


I'm only human



I walk my butt over to the shower and take one. I really did need a shower.



After I get out I feel a great sadness. This sadness swallows me whole and I double over just so that my heart will stay with me.

After a while of sitting their wet and naked crying I stand up and get changed. I look at myself in the mirror. Running eyeliner and bloodshot eyes. I could stand to sleep for a few days. I strip my sheets off of my bed and plop myself on my bed.

I curl up in fetal position and think to myself. I start to trace circles on my mattress with my finger. It helps me think.

I hear a knock at the door and my heart beats happily. Maybe it’s him, part of me says. I mumble a weak, squeaky come in. I haven’t used my voice in days, it feels weird using it now.

“Hello” I hear a male voice say and I shoot up from my bed.



To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment