Friday, April 20, 2012

Heart Of Gold Ch 3: Super Market Fling



That afternoon Hidan and I made our trek to the closest village to get groceries. I made a list of what I needed. Hidan was just there to help me carry all of the groceries. I planned to clean out the rank kitchen later.

            We made small talk on the way to the village. He always turned his attention away from me. I was starting to wonder if he thought I was beautiful, or maybe he was just so disgusted by my ugliness that he couldn’t look at me.

            We it to the village, both of us in disguise and we directed ourselves to the super market. I had my long auburn hair down and I was wearing a black dress. It wasn’t much of a disguise but people around here don’t know me and they certainly don’t know that I’m now a forced member of the Akatsuki.

            Hidan’s disguise was better. He had his hair messy and in his face with a headband covering his right eye and he wore the traditional jonin outfit. He pulled it off pretty well and it made my mind wonder to what he looked like before he became an S-rank criminal. And a worshiper of Jashin.

            I shopped around the market with Hidan following me. I knew what I needed and he didn’t know what was even in the kitchen!

            After a long day of shopping we made our way to the gates. I didn’t get many groceries; god knows how long I’ll be sticking around anyway! Hidan wasn’t very talkative, which made me really nervous.

            I knew jus the way to break the ice however. “Let’s go to the park! I hear it’s really pretty there.” I said joyfully and giddy. Hidan just looked at me, so I grabbed his hand and led him to the park. There was a fountain at the center, we sat on a bench.

            “Look at it!” I sighed in awe. It was dark so the fountain was lit up. “Yes…” Hidan’s voice trailed off and he stared intently into my eyes. I stared back and he drew closer and closer to me until I just closed the gap with our lips.

            Hidan kissed back but then quickly pulled away. I looked at him with a sorrowful look. Hidan just got up and said “We have to get back…” and I just nodded and followed. What was that about?

           

            When we finally made it back it was late. No one was awake except for us. Hidan helped me put away the groceries and walked me to my room. “Thanks for coming today.” I smiled at him. He grunted a you’re welcome and turned to me. He kissed me yet again.

            I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. His tongue prodded at the bottom on my lip begging for entrance and I let him in. We both fought for dominance but he eventually won. Hidan started walking us to his room, I didn’t know how he could walk and kiss at the same time but he managed.

            When we got to his room he pushed me onto the bed. We kept kissing while articles of clothing flew off. First my shirt, then his shirt, then my bra then his pants and so forth. We were both nude sooner or later and things picked up from there. I regret now not stopping when I should’ve.

            I ended up waking up in Hidan’s bed that morning. I was disgusted with myself and I quickly got out of there after putting back on all of my clothes What would my mother say? I thought running back to my room. I quietly shut the door and blushed. I had just made a fool out of myself… And possibly a slut.

            I turned on the water for a shower and I stayed in the water until it grew cold. I never felt so dirty. Maybe we didn’t do anything? You’re a whore, I told myself, Now everyone’s going to think you’re easy. I sighed. Let’s just hope no one finds out, a part of me argued. I think I love him… another part said. And I started to believe this part.

            I got out of the bathroom and put on some clothes. I put on a comfortable pair of skinny jeans with a polka-dotted shirt. I looked in the mirror and sighed. Time to make breakfast, I sulked.

            As I was putting my hair up I heard a knock at the door. “Come in!” I called and I headed for the door to twist the handle and open it. It was Hidan, I felt my heart stop beating. He was just so perfect in everyway, I immediately remembered last night and looked at my feet sheepishly. 

            “Hi…” I blushed. “Listen,” Hidan began. “You don’t mean a thing to me. You were just a fling. Jashin wouldn’t want me to be near you and I don’t want me near you. Jashin would want me to have a prettier girl than you.” And with that he left. He just slammed the door on my face and with that slam I felt my fragile heart shatter. Good to know I was used! He seemed unfazed by the situation… I felt so broken and confused. I never knew what if felt like to be used until now…

            I brought my hand up to my mouth and started to cry. I hugged myself and cried even harder, it just wasn’t fair. But it is just my luck. I needed my friends and family more than anything right now.

            I especially needed my mother…



            TO be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment