Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Fatal Impudence: A Sakura Haruno Story: Part 1



Please read before reading the story:

"My Fatal Impudence" is a story that explores what could happen in the already messed up society of Naruto. This may not be suitable for some readers as it includes adultery, murders, and sex. Please read at your own risk. But otherwise, please read and enjoy J



            My name is Sakura Haruno, and this is my fatal impudence.



            I had already known that Konoha was going to fall apart, with the Forth Shinobi War and all, but I didn’t expect it to collapse in by own people, and especially by my own involvement.

            I guess that it all started with dating Neji and sleeping with Kakashi…



            I awoke to a familiar face and to an all to familiar scent which made my mind scream guilty thoughts and drown itself in a sea of self reproach. Once again, I had awoken to Kakashi’s handsome and sharp features, and not my boyfriend’s loving eyes.

             I sighed and rolled over onto my stomach, my hand was caught under me and I could feel the beating of my now contrite heart. I had to get up and go to the hospital before Shizune and Tsunade noticed that I was late again. I contemplated taking a shower, but then I realized that I hadn’t any time to do anything but get dressed and brush my teeth. Yes, I spent so much time with Kakashi that I now had an extra change of clothes and an extra toothbrush at his house. Disgusting, I know.

             I heard Kakashi awake and squirm in bed. “Where are you going Sakura?” Kakashi asked with a smirk on his face as he arose and rested on his forearms, watching me in my bra trying to find a shirt. “To the hospital, I’m going to be late again!” I groaned as I pressed an exasperated palm to my forehead. “Well, have a good day then.” Kakashi said as he folded his arms behind his head and laid back down, looking at the ceiling.

            I stared at my lover’s clearly visible naked figure under the white covers and I sighed. His strong legs and strong abdomen were perfectly outlined by the white and he looked amazingly good in the morning sun. After I had retrieved all of my clothes, I crawled onto the bed and leaned over him, he smiled and I smiled, and then I gave him a long passionate kiss. When I tried to pull away he just grabbed my head and held me there, I giggled when his wandering hands started exploring my body.

            “I have to go work Kakashi…” I managed to get out in between kisses. Kakashi stopped kissing me and just held me to his chest, “I think that the hospital can run without you, Sakura.” Kakashi said stroking my hair lovingly.

            “No they can’t! They need my medical expertise.” I told Kakashi still giggling, for as much as I fought him, I really didn’t want to go to work either. “Well I know someone who needs your medical expertise more than the hospital does.” Kakashi slyly replied.

            I giggled into his chest again, “And who is that?” I asked, knowing full well that it was him. “Me,” Kakashi answered as he kissed my pink hair. “Oh really? And what’s wrong with you?” I playfully and coyly asked. It now was Kakashi’s turn to laugh and I lifted my head from his chest to look at his handsome features. “I’ll have to show you what’s wrong.” Kakashi mischievously said.

            And with that he kissed me hard and started to wander my body again, and just like that we were making love again, I loved how rough Kakashi was, totally unlike Neji. My guilt and remorse suddenly disappeared while Kakashi and I connected once more, Neji would never find out anyway.



            Neji walked into the hospital looking for his love, he hadn’t seen her since last night. She said that she was at Ino’s place, but when he had come to find her that morning to take her to breakfast, Ino said that Sakura hadn’t come over last night.

            Neji had his suspicions, but he tried not to smother Sakura because what if he was wrong? Neji looked around the hospital until he found Shizune, who greeted him with a smile.

            “Shizune, have you seen Sakura today?” Neji asked with his hands in his pockets. Shizune solemnly nodded and replied, “She called in sick today. That girl’s always sick! Maybe she should be a patient instead of taking care of patients!” she complained.

            Neji nodded and looked at one of the doors, “Did you see her leave with anyone last night?” he asked, trying to confirm or hopefully falsify his suspicious. Shizune batted her eyes to the ceiling in an action of remembrance, “I think Kakashi, he had some questions about something or someone. I can’t really remember,” Shizune turned and smiled mischievously to Neji, as if trying to provoke him, “but they have been spending a lot of time together haven’t they?”

            And that did it fro Neji. He glared at Shizune and quickly left to go knock on Kakashi’s door and hopefully find him reading on his couch, and not sweating with Sakura underneath him…

            Neji made quick ground as the visions of Sakura and Kakashi together buzzed in his head and drove him mad and yet encouraged him onward with every thoughtb and image…

Neji knocked three times on the door with no reply, he tried the knob, to find that the door was unlocked and he let himself in. He called Kakashi’s name with no reply. He made his way through the apartment’s halls and found Kakashi’s bedroom door adjacent. He sighed a sigh of relief as he saw Kakashi in bed with another girl, Surely this can’t be Sakura, she must be out with one of her friends or something that would be in character for her Neji thought, but as the two lovers switched positions, he saw a flash of ruffled pink hair.

            Neji took a disbelieving step back and he made up every excuse as to why that girl was not Sakura, but once he saw Kakashi nibbling on her neck and saw the red flushed cheeks and half opened eyes, he knew that it was Sakura.

            Neji couldn’t hold it in anymore and he barged through the door. Sakura yelped in shock and quickly jumped off of Kakashi. Neji stared panting and wide eyed at the couple, and he quickly put a hand on the doorframe as he felt that he was about to faint or puke, whichever happened first.

            “N-Neji!” Sakura stuttered as she too, stared wide eyed back at Neji. Kakashi couldn’t think of anything to do but stare at Neji, smile, and say hi. Neji stared for a few more moments to ensure that the image was burned into his mind and he turned around to leave.

            Sakura jumped out of bed and grabbed the top sheet to wear as some form of covering, which shouldn’t have mattered anyway, both men had seen her naked, but this made her feel like she had some pride left.

            “Wait!” Sakura screamed, stumbling out of the room after an angry and hurt Neji. “You’re going to pay for this Sakura! I swear on my life!” Neji screamed through clenched teeth as he walked out the door and slammed it hard. Sakura stared wide eyed and panting, she felt like she was going to pass out from shock.

            Kakashi came up from behind her and hugged her around the waist, “Come back to bed,” he whispered into her ear, Sakura slowly nodded and did as he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment