Saturday, April 14, 2012

Housing The Sand Sibs Part 3: I Didn't Know That I'd Be Sleeping With Him


I was waiting outside my quaint little house waiting for my housing assignment. I was sitting on the porch railing with a hand over the top of my eyes covering the sun while I looked out for who might be coming.

            I noticed a boy coming up to my house, he stopped to look at a paper then smirked to himself putting the paper away. I smiled and waved to him, “Hey! Are you looking for a Constance Avile?” I called still sitting on the railing.

            “Yeah, are you looking for a Kankuro?” he yelled back in reply. “Yes I am!” I smiled and jumped off the railing. I met him half way to the house and held out my hand, “I’m Constance, nice to meet you.” I beamed. He grasped my hand and said “I’m Kankuro, nice to meet you Constance,” In an equally enthusiastic tone.

            “Why don’t you come inside? I’ll show you to your room and whip up dinner really fast,” I motioned for him to follow me to the house. “Sounds great, what are we having?” Kankuro said in a jovial tone. I liked this guy already, he was pleasant enough.

            “I’m not sure… How about some ramen? I can whip that up pretty fast.” I suggested Kankuro just nodded and we walked inside the house in silence for a few minutes. “You know, I didn’t expect to have such a pretty girl be my hostess,” Kankuro complimented eyeing me up and down. I just laughed, “Aren’t you the charmer?” I joked. Kankuro just smiled in reply.

            “Here’s your room, there’s a door inside the room that leads to your bathroom. I’ll leave you to get washed up while I go downstairs and cook. I’ll call you down for dinner when it’s ready, or just come down whenever you want.” I said looking up into his brown eyes. You know, if it weren’t for the make up and the thing on his back, he’d be pretty darn cute!

            “Thanks so much Constance, I think I’ll take a quick shower.” Kankuro told me looking back at the bathroom. “Okay I’ll leave you to that then,” I said using that line as my exit.

            I made my way downstairs and dug out some ingredients and pots and pans. I hadn’t been shopping in a while so I had to work with what I had. After I had finished cooking I waited for Kankuro to come down, he wasn’t coming down however. So I called him. When he still didn’t come down I decided to go upstairs.

            “Kankuro,” I called. “Dinner is ready!”

            Still no reply.

            I then made my way to his door; I had to feel around for a while because the sun had long since set. I knocked on the door and called his name, and surprise, surprise, no reply. I then hesitantly and slowly turned the door knob, giving him time to reply or at least make his presence known.

            As I opened the door I noticed that he was asleep on the bed. He must’ve been tired from his travels. I just sighed and walked out to eat my dinner and throw out his own.

            After I had finished my meal I cleaned up and put the dishes away, then I went back up to Kankuro’s room. I knocked and then let myself in, he was still asleep. But I know what would wake him up!

            I crawled on the bed and got in top of him, his eyes immediately shot open at my weight on his. I saw his face without his make up or his stupid little kitty cat hat and I just stared. He wasn’t half bad!

            “I just wanted to see what you look like without makeup.” I simply and emotionlessly said. Kankuro reached his hand behind my head and pulled my lips to his. He kissed me passionately and before either of us knew it we were in each other’s mouths fighting for dominance.

            I sucked and bit at his bottom lip while he busied himself with rubbing his hands up and down my figure. It was long before he slipped his hands up my shirt and toyed with my breasts. I broke the kiss and unhooked my bra in the back, at this he raised an eyebrow, but it did make for easier access.

            And it wasn’t long after my bra was unhooked that he grew impatient and pulled off my shirt, and then I slipped off my bra with it. We started to kiss again and he wrapped his arms around me pulling my breasts on his chest, I decided that this wasn’t fair and I broke out of his grasp and I took off his shirt. He didn’t have a bad body, not a bad one at all. It definitely wasn’t what I had expected to be under those baggy clothes!

            Kankuro then pulled me into a kiss and he smirked in my lips. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them half way down my thigh, I decided to help him out and I kicked him off. Kankuro then started to play with the hem of my underwear; he’d slide his fingers in, then pull them out, and then slide then in but lower and closer to my entrance.

            I sighed into his lips and then he finally started to slip his fingers in and out of me. It was a little weird at first, his fingers being cold and all but I soon got used to it. I started to unbutton his pants and he removed his fingers from me, he slipped his pants off without me even having to help him, he knew what he wanted!

            I then grabbed the elastic of his boxers and pulled it out and it snapped back, I was gesturing to him that these had to go. He got the message and he took them off while I took off my underwear. And now we were both naked and laying on each other.

            Kankuro rubbed my thigh as we made out more, he then wrapped a hand around each of my thighs and pulled them apart.

            Without warning he inserted himself inside me. I gasped into his lips, I was going to have a hard time adjusting to his being, but I took all of it in. I had very little time to adjust to such mass inside of me because he sped things up, he wanted to go fast and hard.

            After thrusting for a while I felt hot semen pour inside me and I tightened, he smiled into my lips and moved his hands to play with my breasts. I was now hot and sweaty and getting tired, I removed myself from him and plopped next to him. We lay in classic spooning position as he pulled the covers over us, I waited for him to fall asleep and then I got dressed and went to my own bed.

            When I first was told that I was going to house a gennin from another village, I didn’t know that I’d be sleeping with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment