Saturday, April 14, 2012

Housing The Sand Sibs Part 2: What An Easy Girl


“This is crap,” I thought waiting for my assignment Ms. Temari, or whatever, to come. She sure was slow and the sun was already setting. I just sighed and lit myself a cigarette, why shouldn’t I enjoy myself while waiting outside my house for this chick?

            I found it kind of funny though. They put me, Jimmy Harris, with a girl in my house. I’m sure they knew about how many girls I’ve dated, screwed, et cetera. But maybe, this girl was a slut and they knew that I’d show her a good time. I laughed to myself as I blew cigarette smoke into the air and leaned my forehead against the pillar by my front door.

            “Hello?” a female voice called. I lifted my head from the pillar and I turned to see who the voice belonged to. She was a blonde haired blue-eyed girl wearing a short skirt, showing a little bit of skin. I smirked to myself nonchalantly as I realized how easy she will be. “’Ello.” I said in my thick, and natural might I add, British accent. I knew that my accent was enough to woo the girls.

            “Are you Jimmy Harris?” she asked completely unfazed by my charming accent, I could see her growing defensive. I bit back an obscenity as I replied, “Yeah I am. Who are you?”

            The girl dropped her defenses and smiled a relaxed smile, “I’m Temari,” she replied. “I’m your housing assignment.” She added still keeping up the relaxed smile. “Oh that right, won’t you come in?” I asked smiling as well and stomping out my cigarette. I may smoke, but I don’t do it in my house. I actually want to keep that clean, no girl wants to hop into bed in a house that smells like smoke. Or weed. I sometimes do that too.

            Temari nodded in appreciation and followed me inside. “I’ll show you to your room. Would you like something to eat or drink?” I politely asked as I showed her to her room. She laid her big fan on the bed and sat on it. “Water if you have any would be nice,” Temari replied smiling, “When is dinner by the way?” she added trying not to sound rude.

            “Well,” I started as I rocked back and forth on my heels putting my hands in my pant pockets, “I’m not a good cook so I’ll have to see what I can make up. I’ll be downstairs cooking something and you can come down when you’re ready.” I laughed on my first sentence then turned to leave. Temari just said okay as I disappeared down the stairwell.

            What was I going to make? I can’t cook worth crap… Maybe we could go to dinner. I smirked to myself when I realized that it would help me get in her pants if I acted like a traditional English gentleman. I stopped and back tracked to Temari’s room, knocking on her door.

            “Yes?” she answered. “May I come in?” I asked, trying to keep up my good manners. Temari just answered with a simple, “sure”. And I twisted the handle and stepped in.

            She was brushing her hair in the mirror by the desk on the other side of the room. “I don’t want to make you sick, so how about we go out to dinner?” I casually suggested. A bright smiled lit up Temari’s face, oh yeah. I was getting some tonight.

            “That sounds great, Jimmy.” She beamed. “Great, when will you be ready to leave?” I smiled letting my thick British accent shine through, maybe a little too much. Sometimes cockney is hard to understand. Temari turned away from the mirror and gave me a puzzled look.

            I looked at my feet embarrassed, “Right. Sorry. Cockney is sometimes hard to understand,” I laughed lifting my head and smiling an unsure smile. “What I meant to say is when will you be ready to leave?” I said in a staccato tone trying to annunciate everything clearly, glaring at my feet while I did so. I silently cursed my accent.

            “Oh,” she whispered scrambling to put her brush down and grab a wallet with what I assumed money in it. “Right now is fine.” She rushed out.

            “Oh there’s no need to take that,” I said pointing at her wallet. Temari looked to it with her mouth hanging open slightly. “I suggested the idea and you’re my guest anyway. I’ll pay for it, okay?” I urged taking my gaze off her wallet and looking to her from under my thick, girlish eyelashes. I could see that Temari was blushing a little bit and stuttered out a reply which to me sounded like an okay.

            “So we’ll be off then.” I beamed while turning on my heel to the door, Temari followed close behind.

            I decided to take her to a quality restaurant; one that I knew was good. As we walked Temari and I talked about the exams, our villages, our cultures and our families. Of course I didn’t have much to add about my family, with my dad being in jail and my mom being a prostitute and all. But I did listen to her family and found out that she had two brothers, Gaara and Kankuro that were staying with some girls while they were visiting.

            “Oh, which two girls? Or were their names not mentioned?” I asked nonchalantly as we entered the restaurant and waited to be seated. “Oh I think it was… Anvil? Avil? Something with an A and V in it, I know that it’s in unusual name though. She was Gaara’s hostess,” she sighed as we followed the host to our seats. “I just hope that he’s being nice. He has trouble with that sometimes.”

            I just laughed and she looked at me, we started to sit down and the hostess gave us our menus. “I think that you mean Avril,” I trailed off and she batted her eyes to the ceiling then nodded in recognition, “and Avril is a tough little girl, I think that she can handle your brother.” Temari smiled a half hearted smile, as if I didn’t reassure her enough.

            She set her menu down and started talking about the other girl that her other brother was staying with. “Kankuro is staying with this girl named Constance I think. I just hope that he’s okay too. I mean, he should be okay, but he sometimes can get nasty pretty fast.” Temari continued as she met my gaze. I smiled a wide smile, which made her blush. Score two for me!

            “Yeah, that would be the girl. Constance is one of my friends too, she’s a nice girl, but she can get pretty nasty fast too. But for the most part she’s pretty even tempered, it’s Avril that you got to watch out for.” I teased with a wink, making Temari blush harder.

            After with conversation we talked about weather, her trip, and her brothers again. Which was a boner killer let me just add, no one wants to hear about your brothers, especially if you might get laid. They had this sort of… Close relationship. It was creepy.

            After dinner we both walked home, she was warming up to me I could tell. When we reached the house she asked me to come to her room, she had something to show me. I smirked as she led the way upstairs; something was going to go down. And I think I know what’s going to go down, her. On me. I chuckled inside at my amusing wit.

            I sat on the edge of the bed as she scrambled to find something. She just sighed and said, “Oh well. Guess I’ll have to show you something else.” And with that she took off her shirt.

            She turned off the lights and got on top of me and started kissing me on the bed. I helped myself to her cleavage of course and she moaned into my lips, I knew where this was going and I liked it. She played with the hem of my shirt and I lifted it off, only breaking the kiss for an instant.

            Temari wasted no time in rubbing her hands up and down my chest, which was pretty ripped if I might add. I do have abs don’t you know it.

            We laid there kissing all over each other, she started to suck my neck and I wrapped my leg around her and with one swift move I flipped her over and she was under me. She gasped but then moaned as I kissed her neck.

            While I kissed her neck and collar bone she busied herself with my pants zipper. When she finally got the zipper down she slipped them off and I threw them to the ground. I went back to kissing her lips as I too, busied myself with taking off her skirt. Soon I was in my boxers and she was in her underwear, she wrapped her arms around me and then slid her hands to play with the top hem of my boxers.

            I wasn’t going to remove my boxers until she removed hers, so I just settled for unhooking her bra with one finger and throwing it to the ground, trying to drop a hint. But I guess she’s dense, she didn’t take the hint. So I pulled off her underwear too. Then she got what was going on and pulled off my boxers, tossing them aside on the bed.

            I wasted no time getting down to business; I positioned myself over her and shoved in. And just like that, we were getting down to business now.

            After we finished up she rolled over and fell almost straight to sleep. I pulled a blanket over her and then gathered up my clothes, put my boxers and pants back on and walked out to my room. I stopped at the doorway though and turned to look back at her sleeping. I then smirked to myself and thought “What an easy girl.”


No comments:

Post a Comment