Friday, April 20, 2012

Double Crossing The Double Crossers: Pt 3: Just To Cover Up


            I wandered around until I found a locked room. Hm. This looked promising. I tried the door knob, stupid thing to do I know, but I had to try it at least. Then after I couldn't get the door to budge, I tried picking the lock with no luck. I looked around for a seal, and I tried to find a way to get it to unseal itself. Is unseal even a word? Anyway, I tried reading Pain's mind, but he was asleep and dreaming so I had to search around for it for a while.

            I tested the code that I had found in Pain's mind and, hey! What do you know? It unlocked. I looked into the dusty old room and realized how old these guys are. Well, some of these guys at least. But I might have to sleep with a few of these old guys… An honor I dream not of.

            I slowly crept into the file cabinets. I didn’t know what I needed, it wasn’t exactly in the job description, but I decided I’d take as much as I felt necessary. I found a bunch of recent files and then I chose the oldest file to date and I photocopied all of them. Where I’d stick this thick pile of papers, I have no idea. My bra seemed like a good idea, but honestly, these men are going to be getting into my bra I’m sure.

            I was in hyper vigilance, I had to put everything exactly back into place and turn off the copy machine before anyone noticed. I heard footsteps coming; they were languid footsteps, but footsteps none the less. I quickly and silently put everything back into place and I turned off the machine. I rushed out the door, files in hand and I raced to find a room.

            I tried at least two doors before finding a room that was uninhabited. In a rush and a loss for hiding spaces, I hid the papers under the mattress. I had to walk out of the room feigning drunk to whoever is walking down the hall right now.

            I ran my fingers through my long deep red hair, messing it up to complete my act. I stumbled out, sighing heavily, my eyes drooping which I hoped my drooping eyes looked legitimate and not fake. Acting wasn't my strong suit. It was Sasori.

            “Hey cutie pie.” I slurred smiling at Sasori. His eyes looked a little glossed over, I knew what I had to do in situations like these! “Hey yourself.” Sasori said smiling as well as a drunken man can. We stared at each other for a while. Sasori let himself into my self proclaimed room and he prostrated himself on my bed. Great… I had to sleep with the guys within being here for one day!

            I knew I had to keep him away from seeing the papers under my bed. “How about we go to your room, Sasori?” I suggested. His head shot up at my suggestion and he stared at me all wide eyed and horny. He got up and I followed him to his room, closing the door behind me.

            When we reached his room I kicked off my shoes and collapsed on his bed. He shut the door and he crawled next to me, he was leaning on one elbow and looking down at me, he had a smirk on his face. He then leaned down to kiss me and I pulled him on top of me. We made out for a while; I was hoping maybe he’d get bored and leave. Or that he doesn’t hold his booze well and he would pass out. But he did none of the above, he kept going hard.

            Soon he made his way up my mini dress and he pulled it up past my hips, his hands were resting just above my hips. My black underwear was clearly exposed and this guy was slow at getting it done, so I just pushed him off of me and took off my dress, throwing it on the floor. He looked at my breasts wide eyed and hungry, then got back on top of me and proceeded to take off his clothes as well.

            Pretty soon we were rolling on top of each other naked, but he was a tease. He wouldn’t do anything. So again I pushed him off and I pulled the covers off his bed and I leaped into them, he soon followed. Before I knew it he actually had the guts to have sex with me, and we went at it for a while… How many guys have I slept with now? I’m still not sure…



            Sasori and I woke up the next day to a knock at out door. I freaked and grabbed my bra and my underwear to quickly put on before anyone came in. It was bad enough I slept with the guy; I didn’t want to be caught naked too! After somewhat getting dressed I settled back into bed next to Sasori.

            The knocking grew more and more impatient, until the person flung the door open. It was Kazoku, I heard him grunt and clear his throat. I pretended to “wake up” and I sat up, revealing some of my bra. At least I can seduce like the best of them, right?

            “Where am—“ I cut off my sentence and pretended to look in shock at a sleeping Sasori, then I looked to Kazoku gaping. “I must have been really drunk last night…” I mumbled rubbing my palms on my forehead in mock shame.

            “Whatever. Just get dressed, Pain wants to talk to you.” Kazoku said as he started to close the door. “But I need clean clothes!” I protested. “Then get up and ask Konan if you can borrow her clothes.” Kazoku said coolly. I just glared and got out of bed in my red tube socks, black underwear and red and black polka dot bra. Kazoku looked in shock.

            “Can you show me her room?” I asked smiling sweetly. Kazoku didn’t look at me after that and just led me to a room down the hallway. He stopped and turned right, he flung open the door and motioned me inside, still not looking at me.

            Konan wasn’t inside so I just helped myself to her clothes. I found a black spaghetti strapped top and black spandex shorts. This would make me look slutty enough with my red tube socks and my combat boots. My tube socks were probably rank by now; I’ve worn them since yesterday.

            After I got dressed I then led myself to the kitchen to get a sadistic rush off of who was hung over out of their minds and to see who was puking. As I came to the kitchen I called, “Hey Konan, hope you don’t mind but I took some of your clothes. I figured you wouldn’t miss them, and I’ll wash them later.”

            Konan peeked her head out of the dining room and somewhat frowned at my attire. I grabbed a bowl from the kitchen and went to the dining room to help myself to cereal. I nearly fell over myself blushing as Sasori walked in. Shirtless. He sure was a man of wax, to quote Shakespeare for ya. See? I'm not that stupid. But I digress. I felt pretty proud of myself, since I tapped him and all.

            “Good morning Sasori.” I smiled as I sat down to pour myself a bowl of cereal. As I took a spoonful and opened up my mouth to satisfy my hunger, Pain walked in. Which reminded me of something… The files that were underneath that bed. Crap.

            I smiled and said good morning to Pain as well. He just looked at me and looked at everybody else. I felt the tension in the room increase, everyone seemed to sit up straight and look at their leader.

            “Avril,” Pain started, “we need to talk in private.”

            God damn it. I totally forgot that Kazoku said that Pain wanted to talk to me... Shit.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment